Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mikaail's activities

His breakfast this morning: Fish porridge and grilled codfish. He practically eats everything with his cheese! Yesterday I bought a packet of seaweed and he add this to his porridge as well! Sometimes when he asked for egg then he expects a bottle of Brands Essence of Chicken and hot milo. He usually have these for breakfast on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays - his ritual.

Meals: Have to ask him what he wants to eat otherwise he may not want to eat what's been cooked for him. I prefer for him to eat porridge with different variation as it will be easier for him to eat due to his swallowing problem. He is so impatient - whenever he wants something, he will keep rushing me to get whatever he wants. When he wanted to bathe earlier, he kept on calling me to bathe him! I wanted to get update my blog! I asked him to count up to 50 then I will bathe him - just to buy time!


He usually gets 5 out of 5 for his memory test! Yeah! His words for today were: push, pull, jump, swim and make. Daddy's comments in his book: "Thank you, Mikaail for doing a great job! Keep it up. Dada luv you!
This is his extremely delighted smile. Happy like a big "sotong"!
It's an achievement for him. As far as I am concerned, his going to school is merely attending playgroup - it's not like he is there to study for his exams, etc. No need for him to get stressed. Whatever he achives, it's great! That's why I am not keen for him to learn to spell. Total stranger may not really understand him.
I am looking at purchasing the braille labelling machine in order to guide him to be able to use braille instead for reading books, etc. Have not done so though this is in my list of things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment