Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mikaail's Hobby

When I previously spoke with Christine, from the Make A Wish Foundation, I told her how Mikaail loves singing and dancing.  Being severely handicapped, he sings in his own very special pronounciation and dancing by moving his left hand in various position.

I will usually log on to YouTube to sing with him several songs and one of the songs we will always sing is Special Angel by Bobby Helms.  I told him that he is my special angel when he was a baby and he will always be my special angel.  He usually tells me that I am in his heart but not when he has his favourite food ie half boiled egg and essence of chicken.  Then I will be out of his heart!!  Little rascal!!  When he is in the mood to tease me, he will call me by my name!

This is Mikaail singing at the Make-A-Wish Foundation party.  I am surprised that he is so relaxed and happy singing using the microphone.  As he has lost his vision, he does not know the number of people there  listening to him so there is no stage fright!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment