Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mikaail & Me

Though he has improved tremendously, there are times when he gets fits out of nothing. MRI scan taken in Jan 2009 didnt show anything else that we didnt know about. The doctor said that he will still get the fits when his brain nerves hit the wrong spot!!

Anyway, despite all his handicapped, I cant imagine him not in my life. Sometimes I am really frustrated when I dont know what he wants. The funny thing is that he understands what I am telling him. Sometimes I really have no clue on what he wants or trying to communicate with me. There were times when I really feel like killing him then myself! It's a silly thought but trust me, it is a very very trying time.

There was this incident when he got really angry at me as I didnt know what he wanted. There was no one else who I could turned to. He started screaming and throwing things around. I got mad and I shouted at him. Then he retaliated so I told him that I will slap him if he continued and he did. So I had to slap him! Then he cried and started pulling my hair. I almost strangled him that day but I had to refrain and I just kept holding him tightly and told him to stop it.

He ended up with bruises on his arms due to the strength of my hands holding him :( I just didnt know what to do or how to handle him. I am so frustrated and angry with myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment