Sunday, November 20, 2011

Certificate of Achievement


I am so proud of Mikaail.  This year he received the Best Conduct certificate.  He is ever so polite and courteous though he is always teasing me.

Almost every day, he either tells me that "today mama in my heart" or "today mama outside my heart" especially whenever he is eating.  If inside his heart means he is prepared to share his food!  He is so cheeky as always too.

Sometimes he likes to call me by my name and other times he will call me mama.  Then he will go on to say, "Normah, no.  Mama" and when he wants to be cheeky, he will keep calling me by my name.  Whenever he does that, I will tell him that Normah is not in, sleeping or anything else except with him.  Then he will call "mama" - just so cheeky but I love him anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment